- Keeping up with Aida: A western adventure, part three
- State prepares for thousands of medical marijuana applications
- Rockford’s Choices Natural Market celebrates Non-GMO Month
- Week 5 NFL picks: Lions to improve to 4-1, Packers and Bears will keep pace at 3-2
- Craft Beer Scene Around Rockford: Revolution Brewing’s Oktoberfest offers good all-around balance
- Rockford’s Fall ArtScene at 37 locations Oct. 3-4
- Tales from the Trough: Preseason interview with ‘The Voice of the IceHogs,’ Mike Peck
- Mr. Green Car: Saltwater-powered car: the Quant e-Sportlimousine
- Charges re-filed against seven Hells Angels
- Tube Talk: Addicted to ‘Rehab Addict’
enTrance Center celebrates World Hypnotism Day Jan. 4
In recognition of the sixth annual World Hypnotism Day Jan. 4, 2012, Rockford’s enTrance Center, 5844 Elaine Drive, will offer free hypnotism demonstrations and free hypnosis CDs.
Pick up a free Ideal Weight Hypnosis, Smoke Free Forever, or Deeper Relaxation Hypnosis audio CD between 2 and 7 p.m., Wednesday, Jan. 4. These are the same CDs that sell for $21 on Amazon.com. Learn how hypnosis can help anyone achieve positive goals in 2012.
Paul Dale Anderson, MA, MS Ed, BCH, CI will introduce you to hypnosis and provide free demonstrations of the effectiveness of hypnosis.
World Hypnotism Day has proven to be one of the most impressive displays of professionalism and sharing of knowledge and skills by hypnotists around the world. Talks, interviews, workshops and articles were available around the world, all clearing the air and removing the myths and misconceptions of hypnotism while explaining the many benefits it brings. Free resources for the public can be found at www.worldhypnotismday.com.
For more details, contact Anderson at (815) 397-5901 or e-mail firstname.lastname@example.org.
From the Dec. 28, 2011-Jan. 3, 2012, issue