- US permits Arctic drilling, but questions about safety remain
- ISIS takeover of Ramadi means hard choices face the Iraqi and US governments
- State Roundup: Democrat sponsored prevailing wage amendment passes
- Facebook’s Instant Articles not a threat to media
- U of I expert: Rauner’s pension fix ‘unconstitutional’
- State Senate approves lesser penalties for marijuana possession
- State Roundup: Natural gas vehicle tax stalls in committee
- Raptors, Rangers FC announce June camp
- Student debt 101: dearth of data fuels common misperceptions
- ‘Millionaire tax’ clears House panel
enTrance Center celebrates World Hypnotism Day Jan. 4
In recognition of the sixth annual World Hypnotism Day Jan. 4, 2012, Rockford’s enTrance Center, 5844 Elaine Drive, will offer free hypnotism demonstrations and free hypnosis CDs.
Pick up a free Ideal Weight Hypnosis, Smoke Free Forever, or Deeper Relaxation Hypnosis audio CD between 2 and 7 p.m., Wednesday, Jan. 4. These are the same CDs that sell for $21 on Amazon.com. Learn how hypnosis can help anyone achieve positive goals in 2012.
Paul Dale Anderson, MA, MS Ed, BCH, CI will introduce you to hypnosis and provide free demonstrations of the effectiveness of hypnosis.
World Hypnotism Day has proven to be one of the most impressive displays of professionalism and sharing of knowledge and skills by hypnotists around the world. Talks, interviews, workshops and articles were available around the world, all clearing the air and removing the myths and misconceptions of hypnotism while explaining the many benefits it brings. Free resources for the public can be found at www.worldhypnotismday.com.
For more details, contact Anderson at (815) 397-5901 or e-mail firstname.lastname@example.org.
From the Dec. 28, 2011-Jan. 3, 2012, issue