- What the Scott Walker fundraising controversy means for 2016
- Corn prices fade as supplies stay in surplus
- Cubs make history in an unfortunate way
- Pension battle headed for SCOTUS?
- Closed for Progress: downtown’s steady revival
- TRRT Online Edition | July 29-August 4
- State employees get another win in pay dispute
- Judge tosses Chicago pension deal
- AFSCME, Rauner administration still at odds
- Through the brewing class
Hospice and Grief Center recognizes volunteers
During the 2011 Volunteer Appreciation Brunch, Northern Illinois Hospice and Grief Center volunteers were recognized for a total of 135 years of committed service.
Volunteers Gus and Lola Gustafson were recognized for 30 years of volunteering. Larry and Lorna Wakefield and Gladys Williams were recognized for 15 years of service, Marcia Shaw and Gloriann Dawson were recognized for 10 years, and Kathy Lundy and Jerry Paris were recognized for five.
Northern Illinois Hospice and Grief Center has more than 150 active volunteers.
From the Dec. 28, 2011-Jan. 3, 2012, issue