- Mr. Green Car: A car from your printer
- Candle Crest owners to open their first store and manufacturing operation in Rockford
- DuPont ordered to pay $1.85M for killing trees
- Rockford hosts America’s largest World War II-era re-enactment Sept. 20-21
- Guest Column: Former alderman: Rail station should be on Cedar Street
- A visit to The Wall That Heals
- The Odds Man: ‘D’ is key in Week 3
- Craft Beer Scene Around Rockford: Capital Brewery’s Oktoberfest a delicious, malty lager
- Week 3 NFL picks: Wins for Bears and Packers, losses for Lions and Vikings
- Rockford Rocked Interviews: Catching up with John ‘Brizz’ Brizzolara of 96.7 The Eagle
Feb. 11 event benefits Northern Public Radio
Join WNIJ and WNIU Saturday, Feb. 11, for a dinner at Abreo in downtown Rockford followed by a concert by the Rockford Symphony Orchestra (RSO). All proceeds of ticket sales benefit Northern Public Radio.
The evening begins with food, drink and conversation among fellow listeners in Abreo’s private party room. Following dinner, the group will have seats waiting at the Coronado Performing Arts Center for the RSO’s “Valentine Bon-Bons” program, described as nine “bite-sized miniatures certain to warm the heart.”
Following the concert, guests of WNIJ and WNIU are invited to mingle with RSO musicians and friends at a private reception upstairs in “The Manager’s Apartment.”
Tickets for this evening of fine dining and music are $75 each ($150 per couple), and all proceeds benefit Northern Public Radio. However, seating is limited. Reserve your spot by calling (815) 753-9000 during business hours (8 a.m.-4:30 p.m., Monday-Friday).
From the Jan. 4-10, 2012, issue