- State Roundup: Governor signs budget fix bills
- Rauner, Democratic leaders shake hands and make law
- State roundup: National guardsman and cousin arrested in terror plot
- Lawmaker says license plate readers a privacy threat
- Bryant not the first to feel impact of free agency rules
- State Roundup: Parents’ group calls for standardized test opt-out bill
- Hononegah Mack: ‘The best woman in the county’
- The tip of the iceberg: Human trafficking in America
- State Roundup: House passes proposal to fill current fiscal year budget gap
- ‘Hogs streak hits 4 as race tightens
Jan. 13 last day to purchase 2012 MELD calendar
Photographer Jeff Anderson and Rockford MELD have partnered to create a calendar of photographs that showcases the beauty and tranquility of Anderson Japanese Gardens as part of MELD’s 30-year celebration of “Growing Stronger Families” for our community.
The calendar is standard 11 inches by 14 inches in size, with 12 full-page scenes of the gardens ideal for easy matting and framing.
Calendars are $15 each. Last purchase date is Jan. 13, 2012. A limited quantity of calendars is available.
The following locations have calendars available for purchase: Stone’s Hallmark Stores, 5901 E. Riverside Blvd.; Pepper Creek, 7295 Harrison Ave.; Annie’s Gifts and Home Accents, 1643 N. Alpine Road; Privileges, 2636 McFarland Road; Nihan and Martin, 1660 N. Alpine Road; Crimson Ridge, 735 N. Perryville Road; Village Green, 6101 E. Riverside Blvd. and 2640 N. Main St.; Jenny’s Gift Shop — Swedish American Hospital, 1401 E. State St.; Benson Stone Company, 1100 11th St.; MELD office, 3703 N. Main St.; and online at www.rockfordmeld.org.
Proceeds from calendar sales will benefit MELD programs for young families. For more about MELD or their 2012 calendar, call the MELD office at (815) 633-6353, ext. 10, or go to www.rockfordmeld.org.
From the Jan. 4-10, 2012, issue