- The Odds Man: NFL QBs holding up Vegas in Week 9
- Murder charges filed in crash that killed Rockford attorney
- General Election Endorsements: Re-elect Madigan, Kinzinger
- IceHogs squeak by Grand Rapids behind strong Leighton showing
- Celebrate Dia de los Muertos at Riverfront Museum Park campus Nov. 1
- Lee Hamilton: Some thoughts on governing
- Top of Illinois Veterans Stand Down Oct. 31 in Rockford
- CUB shares list of worst customer horror stories
- Park District receives Governor’s Sustainability Award
- Park District’s ‘Ties & Tennies’ fund-raiser Nov. 14; deadline Nov. 6
Local dealer attends Kubota annual meeting
Representatives from Bobcat of Rockford, Cherry Valley, Ill., recently attended Kubota Tractor Corporation’s 2011 National Dealer Meeting in San Antonio, Texas, where they saw the latest Kubota product introductions and innovations across all lines of Kubota tractors, construction equipment, utility vehicles, and lawn and garden equipment.
More than 1,000 Kubota dealers from across the country convened to receive a first look at the new product enhancements, featuring Kubota’s new M135GX M-Series ag and utility tractor that includes Kubota’s roomiest tractor cab ever. Kubota’s “Growing into the Future Together” theme recognized the company’s dealers for their contributions to the company and their involvement with its overall growth and success. During the meeting, Bobcat of Rockford also attended field demonstrations and classroom sessions, gaining hands-on driving experience for Kubota’s products.
From the Jan. 4-10, 2012, issue