- Meet John Doe: Businesses, politicians and gov’t should follow junk email laws
- Entertainment abound for this week’s First Friday
- State Roundup: Special election dates set
- Test drive: the 2015 Ford F-150
- Fracking never on a path to sustainability
- Indiana boxes itself into legal corner
- TRRT April 1-7 | Online Edition
- Guest Commentary: the Rockford Apartment Association
- State Roundup: NIU employee improperly reimbursed $30K
- State Roundup: Governor signs budget fix bills
Local dealer attends Kubota annual meeting
Representatives from Bobcat of Rockford, Cherry Valley, Ill., recently attended Kubota Tractor Corporation’s 2011 National Dealer Meeting in San Antonio, Texas, where they saw the latest Kubota product introductions and innovations across all lines of Kubota tractors, construction equipment, utility vehicles, and lawn and garden equipment.
More than 1,000 Kubota dealers from across the country convened to receive a first look at the new product enhancements, featuring Kubota’s new M135GX M-Series ag and utility tractor that includes Kubota’s roomiest tractor cab ever. Kubota’s “Growing into the Future Together” theme recognized the company’s dealers for their contributions to the company and their involvement with its overall growth and success. During the meeting, Bobcat of Rockford also attended field demonstrations and classroom sessions, gaining hands-on driving experience for Kubota’s products.
From the Jan. 4-10, 2012, issue