- Remember, fireworks are dangerous
- Wallace asks citizens to fight cuts
- Dispute over state payroll rolls on
- Why fight over free trade confounds partisan divide
- Still no state budget
- Crime control is not the responsibility of landlords
- Fly over to the Poplar Grove Wings and Wheels Museum benefit
- Local leaders warn of budget deadlock’s impact
- SHUTDOWN: Illinois preps for the worst
- TRRT Online Edition | July 1-7
Local dealer attends Kubota annual meeting
Representatives from Bobcat of Rockford, Cherry Valley, Ill., recently attended Kubota Tractor Corporation’s 2011 National Dealer Meeting in San Antonio, Texas, where they saw the latest Kubota product introductions and innovations across all lines of Kubota tractors, construction equipment, utility vehicles, and lawn and garden equipment.
More than 1,000 Kubota dealers from across the country convened to receive a first look at the new product enhancements, featuring Kubota’s new M135GX M-Series ag and utility tractor that includes Kubota’s roomiest tractor cab ever. Kubota’s “Growing into the Future Together” theme recognized the company’s dealers for their contributions to the company and their involvement with its overall growth and success. During the meeting, Bobcat of Rockford also attended field demonstrations and classroom sessions, gaining hands-on driving experience for Kubota’s products.
From the Jan. 4-10, 2012, issue