- Lee Hamilton: November’s elections won’t resolve much of anything
- Pec Playhouse Theatre announces auditions for holiday production
- Keeping up with Aida: A western adventure, part three
- State prepares for thousands of medical marijuana applications
- Rockford’s Choices Natural Market celebrates Non-GMO Month
- Week 5 NFL picks: Lions to improve to 4-1, Packers and Bears will keep pace at 3-2
- Craft Beer Scene Around Rockford: Revolution Brewing’s Oktoberfest offers good all-around balance
- Rockford’s Fall ArtScene at 37 locations Oct. 3-4
- Tales from the Trough: Preseason interview with ‘The Voice of the IceHogs,’ Mike Peck
- Mr. Green Car: Saltwater-powered car: the Quant e-Sportlimousine
Local dealer attends Kubota annual meeting
Representatives from Bobcat of Rockford, Cherry Valley, Ill., recently attended Kubota Tractor Corporation’s 2011 National Dealer Meeting in San Antonio, Texas, where they saw the latest Kubota product introductions and innovations across all lines of Kubota tractors, construction equipment, utility vehicles, and lawn and garden equipment.
More than 1,000 Kubota dealers from across the country convened to receive a first look at the new product enhancements, featuring Kubota’s new M135GX M-Series ag and utility tractor that includes Kubota’s roomiest tractor cab ever. Kubota’s “Growing into the Future Together” theme recognized the company’s dealers for their contributions to the company and their involvement with its overall growth and success. During the meeting, Bobcat of Rockford also attended field demonstrations and classroom sessions, gaining hands-on driving experience for Kubota’s products.
From the Jan. 4-10, 2012, issue