- Bill limits automated license plate readers
- Private uni’s subject to FOIA says House
- Guest Commentary: Earth Day or April Fools Day?
- State Roundup: Concerns raised about proposed change in DUI pot standard
- Bill would decrease pot penalties; small amounts would draw only ticket, fine
- Senate votes to restore human service cuts; bill moves to House for consideration
- Bill to restrict red light cameras passes House
- State Roundup: Budget fix in current FY not yet done
- State Roundup: GOMB Director won’t support borrowing
- Economists: pros, cons to raising the state fuel tax
Local dealer attends Kubota annual meeting
Representatives from Bobcat of Rockford, Cherry Valley, Ill., recently attended Kubota Tractor Corporation’s 2011 National Dealer Meeting in San Antonio, Texas, where they saw the latest Kubota product introductions and innovations across all lines of Kubota tractors, construction equipment, utility vehicles, and lawn and garden equipment.
More than 1,000 Kubota dealers from across the country convened to receive a first look at the new product enhancements, featuring Kubota’s new M135GX M-Series ag and utility tractor that includes Kubota’s roomiest tractor cab ever. Kubota’s “Growing into the Future Together” theme recognized the company’s dealers for their contributions to the company and their involvement with its overall growth and success. During the meeting, Bobcat of Rockford also attended field demonstrations and classroom sessions, gaining hands-on driving experience for Kubota’s products.
From the Jan. 4-10, 2012, issue