- Commentary: Walker’s budget calls for schools to stop reporting sexual assaults
- Wallace hopes for redevelopment expansion
- Teravainen makes instant impact on return to ‘Hawks
- Oregon mayor reacts to Exelon talk of closing nuclear plant
- GiGi’s benefit for Down syndrome, March 21
- What’s the future hold for Rose?
- ‘Hogs keep pace in tight Midwest
- Qatar continues to confound
- Meet John Doe: Keep public notices in print
- Commentary: Rauner’s minimum wage plan just more of the same from GOP
YMCA waives joiner fee in January, offers free weekend Jan. 21-22
The YMCA of Rock River Valley announces the joiner fee will be waived for the month of January.
The promotion is to encourage healthy living throughout Rockford and surrounding areas.
The joiner fee will be waived to new members of YMCA of Rock River Valley through Jan. 31. For member information, contact Member Relations at the I.D. Pennock Branch, 200 Y Blvd., Rockford, (815) 489-1252, or the Northeast Branch, 8451 Orth Road, Loves Park, Ill., (815) 489-3352.
Along with the No Joiner Fee promotion, the YMCA of Rock River Valley will be offering a free weekend Jan. 21-22. On these dates, the I.D. Pennock and Northeast branches will be open to the public. Throughout the weekend, there will be activities, games, tours and classes for every member of the family.
From the Jan. 4-10, 2012, issue