- Email phishing scams escalate, BBB reports
- SwedishAmerican merges, becomes division of UW Health
- Aaron Rodgers has Jay Cutler’s back, even if the Bears don’t
- Police investigate home invasion on Applewood Lane
- Amy Newell named The Arc executive director
- Rockford Rocked Interviews: A chat with Rockford native Larry Merryman of Stonefront
- Technological assessment is needed
- Consumer advocates prep for looming telecom battle
- National Council of Churches president to speak in Rockford Sunday, Dec. 28
- RSO’s Holiday Pops set for Dec. 20-21 at Coronado
YMCA waives joiner fee in January, offers free weekend Jan. 21-22
The YMCA of Rock River Valley announces the joiner fee will be waived for the month of January.
The promotion is to encourage healthy living throughout Rockford and surrounding areas.
The joiner fee will be waived to new members of YMCA of Rock River Valley through Jan. 31. For member information, contact Member Relations at the I.D. Pennock Branch, 200 Y Blvd., Rockford, (815) 489-1252, or the Northeast Branch, 8451 Orth Road, Loves Park, Ill., (815) 489-3352.
Along with the No Joiner Fee promotion, the YMCA of Rock River Valley will be offering a free weekend Jan. 21-22. On these dates, the I.D. Pennock and Northeast branches will be open to the public. Throughout the weekend, there will be activities, games, tours and classes for every member of the family.
From the Jan. 4-10, 2012, issue