- Remember, fireworks are dangerous
- Wallace asks citizens to fight cuts
- Dispute over state payroll rolls on
- Why fight over free trade confounds partisan divide
- Still no state budget
- Crime control is not the responsibility of landlords
- Fly over to the Poplar Grove Wings and Wheels Museum benefit
- Local leaders warn of budget deadlock’s impact
- SHUTDOWN: Illinois preps for the worst
- TRRT Online Edition | July 1-7
YMCA waives joiner fee in January, offers free weekend Jan. 21-22
The YMCA of Rock River Valley announces the joiner fee will be waived for the month of January.
The promotion is to encourage healthy living throughout Rockford and surrounding areas.
The joiner fee will be waived to new members of YMCA of Rock River Valley through Jan. 31. For member information, contact Member Relations at the I.D. Pennock Branch, 200 Y Blvd., Rockford, (815) 489-1252, or the Northeast Branch, 8451 Orth Road, Loves Park, Ill., (815) 489-3352.
Along with the No Joiner Fee promotion, the YMCA of Rock River Valley will be offering a free weekend Jan. 21-22. On these dates, the I.D. Pennock and Northeast branches will be open to the public. Throughout the weekend, there will be activities, games, tours and classes for every member of the family.
From the Jan. 4-10, 2012, issue