- Illinois GOP Congressional delegation: Obama’s immigration plan undermines rule of law
- Suspect, 17, charged in Halloween hit-and-run in Roscoe
- Saint Anthony College of Nursing president to retire
- Man found guilty in deadly August 2013 crash at Mulford and Garrett Lane
- ‘The Price is Right Live!’ at Coronado March 1; tickets on sale Nov. 21
- Rockford’s E. Faye Butler to perform at Ten Chimneys in Wisconsin
- Stockholm Inn to be honored by Illinois Office of Tourism
- Winnebago County Sheriff’s Office to be out in force during Thanksgiving holiday
- Wallace co-sponsors bill to increase minimum wage
- Stadelman’s measure to prevent layoffs passes state Senate
Extended public skating session Jan. 16 for Martin Luther King Jr. Day
Online Staff Report
Rockford Park District’s Carlson Ice Arena will hold an extended four-hour public skating session on Martin Luther King Jr. Day, Monday, Jan. 16. Hours will be 11 a.m.-3 p.m.
Admission is $5 per adult ($5.50 non-resident) and $4 for youth ($4.50 non-resident); skate rental is available for $2.
Carlson Ice Arena, 4150 N. Perryville Road, is at Perryville and East Riverside in Loves Park.
For more about Park District ice facilities and programs, visit www.rockfordparkdistrict.org/iceskate or call (815) 969-4069. For information about accessibility and adapted equipment for skaters with disabilities, call (815) 987-8800.