- Water advocates, Illinois businesses applaud release of EPA’s Clean Water Rule
- Renewable energy gains market share
- 13 arrested in FIFA probe
- Rockford Rocked Interview with Paul Bronson
- State Roundup: House passes youth concussion legislation
- Moving out
- Illinois’ guaranteed-tuition law making college less affordable
- ‘Ex Machina’ a pick for awards season
- FIFA officials arrested, extradition to US on the cards
- TRRT Online Edition | May 27-June 2
Extended public skating session Jan. 16 for Martin Luther King Jr. Day
Online Staff Report
Rockford Park District’s Carlson Ice Arena will hold an extended four-hour public skating session on Martin Luther King Jr. Day, Monday, Jan. 16. Hours will be 11 a.m.-3 p.m.
Admission is $5 per adult ($5.50 non-resident) and $4 for youth ($4.50 non-resident); skate rental is available for $2.
Carlson Ice Arena, 4150 N. Perryville Road, is at Perryville and East Riverside in Loves Park.
For more about Park District ice facilities and programs, visit www.rockfordparkdistrict.org/iceskate or call (815) 969-4069. For information about accessibility and adapted equipment for skaters with disabilities, call (815) 987-8800.