- Freeport murder suspect Damon Dixson taken into custody in Rockford
- Local gas station employee arrested for selling liquor to minor
- Renewable Fuel Standard delay ‘a mixed blessing,’ Bustos says
- Rockford delegation presents inaugural ‘Rockford Award’ to Norwegian Air
- Education in Illinois making slow progress, according to report
- Illinois GOP Congressional delegation: Obama’s immigration plan undermines rule of law
- Suspect, 17, charged in Halloween hit-and-run in Roscoe
- Saint Anthony College of Nursing president to retire
- Man found guilty in deadly August 2013 crash at Mulford and Garrett Lane
- ‘The Price is Right Live!’ at Coronado March 1; tickets on sale Nov. 21
Extended public skating session Jan. 16 for Martin Luther King Jr. Day
Online Staff Report
Rockford Park District’s Carlson Ice Arena will hold an extended four-hour public skating session on Martin Luther King Jr. Day, Monday, Jan. 16. Hours will be 11 a.m.-3 p.m.
Admission is $5 per adult ($5.50 non-resident) and $4 for youth ($4.50 non-resident); skate rental is available for $2.
Carlson Ice Arena, 4150 N. Perryville Road, is at Perryville and East Riverside in Loves Park.
For more about Park District ice facilities and programs, visit www.rockfordparkdistrict.org/iceskate or call (815) 969-4069. For information about accessibility and adapted equipment for skaters with disabilities, call (815) 987-8800.