- Democrats readying $36 billion budget
- FIFA adds prison labor to its arsenal
- Sitting on a scoop: the story behind the V-E headlines of May 1945
- Bilderback repeats at Speedway
- US permits Arctic drilling, but questions about safety remain
- ISIS takeover of Ramadi means hard choices face the Iraqi and US governments
- State Roundup: Democrat sponsored prevailing wage amendment passes
- Facebook’s Instant Articles not a threat to media
- U of I expert: Rauner’s pension fix ‘unconstitutional’
- State Senate approves lesser penalties for marijuana possession
Extended public skating session Jan. 16 for Martin Luther King Jr. Day
Online Staff Report
Rockford Park District’s Carlson Ice Arena will hold an extended four-hour public skating session on Martin Luther King Jr. Day, Monday, Jan. 16. Hours will be 11 a.m.-3 p.m.
Admission is $5 per adult ($5.50 non-resident) and $4 for youth ($4.50 non-resident); skate rental is available for $2.
Carlson Ice Arena, 4150 N. Perryville Road, is at Perryville and East Riverside in Loves Park.
For more about Park District ice facilities and programs, visit www.rockfordparkdistrict.org/iceskate or call (815) 969-4069. For information about accessibility and adapted equipment for skaters with disabilities, call (815) 987-8800.