- Winnebago County sheriff names chief deputy
- URGENT: Four votes and we could lose on Keystone
- Guest Column: Housing Authority CEO: Time to unify behind quality living
- Rockford police investigate 17th Street murder
- Clean water under attack in the U.S. Congress
- Man faces charges following attempted armed robbery
- Discovery Center experiences record public attendance
- Pet Talk: Probiotics for your pets
- Illinois home prices climb 3.7 percent in December
- Supreme Court and gay marriage — U of I expert weighs in
Extended public skating session Jan. 16 for Martin Luther King Jr. Day
Online Staff Report
Rockford Park District’s Carlson Ice Arena will hold an extended four-hour public skating session on Martin Luther King Jr. Day, Monday, Jan. 16. Hours will be 11 a.m.-3 p.m.
Admission is $5 per adult ($5.50 non-resident) and $4 for youth ($4.50 non-resident); skate rental is available for $2.
Carlson Ice Arena, 4150 N. Perryville Road, is at Perryville and East Riverside in Loves Park.
For more about Park District ice facilities and programs, visit www.rockfordparkdistrict.org/iceskate or call (815) 969-4069. For information about accessibility and adapted equipment for skaters with disabilities, call (815) 987-8800.