- Clean water groups, small business owners, community leaders celebrate Clean Water Act
- Police investigate death of 71-year-old man who was struck in October while riding in his wheelchair
- Woman gets 10 years for 2013 involuntary manslaughter
- Secretary of State Police to target abuse of disability parking on Black Friday
- Illinois Commerce Commission approves 500-mile direct-current electric wind power line
- Meet John Doe: Rockford could benefit from the new Digital Manufacturing and Design Innovation Institute in Chicago
- Tech-Friendly: Surface Pro 3 ad comparing it to MacBook Air is a joke
- Chicago restaurateur Billy Lawless to introduce Obama during immigration speech in Chicago
- Travel Wisconsin Snow Conditions Report assists snow seekers
- Boys’ basketball holiday tournament tips off tonight
Entries sought for 72nd Rockford Midwestern Biennial
Rockford Art Museum (RAM) is in search of entries for the Rockford Midwestern Biennial. Deadline is Feb. 1.
The Rockford Midwestern, RAM’s 72nd juried biennial exhibition, is open to artists in Illinois, Indiana, Iowa, Kentucky, Michigan, Minnesota, Missouri, Ohio and Wisconsin. More than $3,500 in prizes will be awarded.
Entry forms can be downloaded at rockfordartmuseum.org. The exhibition will run May 18-Sept. 23, 2012.
RAM is inside Riverfront Museum Park, 711 N. Main St., Rockford, and can be reached at (815) 968-2787.
From the Jan. 18-24, 2012, issue