- ‘Death tax’ rhetoric doesn’t address the facts
- ‘We’re back': second ‘Star Wars’ teaser drops
- Sunday Service: Legalizing competition in Illinois’ auto industry
- Cullerton: Don’t bet on right-to-work zones
- State Roundup: Rauner continues “Turnaround” pitch
- Open Government: Improved FOIA laws crucial
- Legislators ask Rauner to pony up pension details
- Rockford Art Deli providing homegrown artists a place to flourish
- Talcott acquisition continues west side trend
- Record Store Day brings vinyl back into the limelight
Entries sought for 72nd Rockford Midwestern Biennial
Rockford Art Museum (RAM) is in search of entries for the Rockford Midwestern Biennial. Deadline is Feb. 1.
The Rockford Midwestern, RAM’s 72nd juried biennial exhibition, is open to artists in Illinois, Indiana, Iowa, Kentucky, Michigan, Minnesota, Missouri, Ohio and Wisconsin. More than $3,500 in prizes will be awarded.
Entry forms can be downloaded at rockfordartmuseum.org. The exhibition will run May 18-Sept. 23, 2012.
RAM is inside Riverfront Museum Park, 711 N. Main St., Rockford, and can be reached at (815) 968-2787.
From the Jan. 18-24, 2012, issue