- US permits Arctic drilling, but questions about safety remain
- ISIS takeover of Ramadi means hard choices face the Iraqi and US governments
- State Roundup: Democrat sponsored prevailing wage amendment passes
- Facebook’s Instant Articles not a threat to media
- U of I expert: Rauner’s pension fix ‘unconstitutional’
- State Senate approves lesser penalties for marijuana possession
- State Roundup: Natural gas vehicle tax stalls in committee
- Raptors, Rangers FC announce June camp
- Student debt 101: dearth of data fuels common misperceptions
- ‘Millionaire tax’ clears House panel
Entries sought for 72nd Rockford Midwestern Biennial
Rockford Art Museum (RAM) is in search of entries for the Rockford Midwestern Biennial. Deadline is Feb. 1.
The Rockford Midwestern, RAM’s 72nd juried biennial exhibition, is open to artists in Illinois, Indiana, Iowa, Kentucky, Michigan, Minnesota, Missouri, Ohio and Wisconsin. More than $3,500 in prizes will be awarded.
Entry forms can be downloaded at rockfordartmuseum.org. The exhibition will run May 18-Sept. 23, 2012.
RAM is inside Riverfront Museum Park, 711 N. Main St., Rockford, and can be reached at (815) 968-2787.
From the Jan. 18-24, 2012, issue