- Rockford Rocked Interview with Paul Bronson
- State Roundup: House passes youth concussion legislation
- Moving out
- Illinois’ guaranteed-tuition law making college less affordable
- ‘Ex Machina’ a pick for awards season
- FIFA officials arrested, extradition to US on the cards
- TRRT Online Edition | May 27-June 2
- RAA says legal opinion validates ordinance concerns
- Perfect? Not quite, but Wagner’s latest is up to the task
- Democrats readying $36 billion budget
Park District offers indoor golf clinics through March 14
Adult golfers ages 18 and older who want to improve their game in time for the spring season are invited to sign up for Rockford Park District indoor golf clinics scheduled Jan. 16-March 14.
The 50-minute group lessons meet Monday afternoons, 12:30-1:20 p.m. or 1:30-2:20 p.m., at the Indoor Sports Center in Loves Park, and are taught by PGA members and apprentices.
Attend all, some, or one — each clinic will focus on a specific type of shot or skill: Wedges, Irons, Woods, Accuracy and Full Swing.
Fees are $20 per clinic ($23 non-resident). Register online at www.rockfordparkdistrict.org (click Register Now) or by mail, fax (with credit card), or at either Park District Customer Service location (downtown Rockford, or Carlson Ice Arena, Loves Park).
Registration will close as capacities are reached.
A schedule of all clinics and topics, as well as a registration form, are included in the Winter/Spring 2012 Program Guide available on the Park District website, at Park District offices and facilities, or by calling Customer Service at (815) 987-8800. For information about support or adapted golf programs for golfers with disabilities or special needs, call (815) 987-8800.
From the Jan. 18-24, 2012, issue