- Willow Creek left in the dust by development
- CUB helps residents find best deal
- What the Scott Walker fundraising controversy means for 2016
- Corn prices fade as supplies stay in surplus
- Cubs make history in an unfortunate way
- Pension battle headed for SCOTUS?
- Closed for Progress: downtown’s steady revival
- TRRT Online Edition | July 29-August 4
- State employees get another win in pay dispute
- Judge tosses Chicago pension deal
Tag team GOP match
When it comes to the GOP nomination, maybe it would help some folks to see this contest in a different light, like that of a tag team wrestling match. In this match we have the Establishment Libertarian Express of Mitt Romney (to be played by Ric Flair) and his tag team partner Ron Paul (aka Doink the Clown) versus the team of Rick Santorum (John Cena) and Newt Gingrich (who reminds me of CM Punk on the mic) team Actually Conservative.
Ulysses S. Arn
From the Jan. 18-24, 2012, issue