- Three female fugitives wanted in New Jersey restaurant theft arrested in Illinois
- Man guilty in 2012 crash into home that injured 8-year-old
- McDonald’s: Federal complaint says company is joint employer
- T-Mobile settlement: $90M for cell phone bill cramming
- Shelter Care Ministries gets $30,000 grant
- Even more dead bees?
- Holiday travel: 98.6 million plan getaway, most on record
- Scam artists posing as utility reps, demanding payment
- Holiday mailing deadlines approach, Rockford Post Office warns
- Hispanics more than half of all renters, yet most are uninsured
Tag team GOP match
When it comes to the GOP nomination, maybe it would help some folks to see this contest in a different light, like that of a tag team wrestling match. In this match we have the Establishment Libertarian Express of Mitt Romney (to be played by Ric Flair) and his tag team partner Ron Paul (aka Doink the Clown) versus the team of Rick Santorum (John Cena) and Newt Gingrich (who reminds me of CM Punk on the mic) team Actually Conservative.
Ulysses S. Arn
From the Jan. 18-24, 2012, issue