- Commentary: Walker’s budget calls for schools to stop reporting sexual assaults
- Wallace hopes for redevelopment expansion
- Teravainen makes instant impact on return to ‘Hawks
- Oregon mayor reacts to Exelon talk of closing nuclear plant
- GiGi’s benefit for Down syndrome, March 21
- What’s the future hold for Rose?
- ‘Hogs keep pace in tight Midwest
- Qatar continues to confound
- Meet John Doe: Keep public notices in print
- Commentary: Rauner’s minimum wage plan just more of the same from GOP
Tag team GOP match
When it comes to the GOP nomination, maybe it would help some folks to see this contest in a different light, like that of a tag team wrestling match. In this match we have the Establishment Libertarian Express of Mitt Romney (to be played by Ric Flair) and his tag team partner Ron Paul (aka Doink the Clown) versus the team of Rick Santorum (John Cena) and Newt Gingrich (who reminds me of CM Punk on the mic) team Actually Conservative.
Ulysses S. Arn
From the Jan. 18-24, 2012, issue