- Man arrested after ax incident
- The Odds Man: Chicago, Detroit, San Diego good bets in Week 4
- Updated: Roosevelt High School evacuated after bomb threat
- Grand jury: No charges against Tony Stewart
- Laurent House to remain open for tours throughout the year
- Dynamic father-son piano duo at Mendelssohn Sept. 26
- Award-winning author Dr. Amina Gautier at Rock Valley Sept. 25
- City to remove traffic lights
- Apple orchards still hurting from last winter’s cold
- Photos: North America’s largest World War II-era re-enactment at Rockford’s Midway Village
LDR Cleaning & Restoration awards two employees
LDR Construction Services, Inc., LDR Cleaning & Restoration (LDR) held their annual Christmas breakfast at the Machine Shed in Rockford. Recipients of this year’s Outstanding Leadership Award, as voted on by their peers, are Master Carpenter Tom Funk and Water Technician Jordan Gilliam. The award is given to the person(s) who shows outstanding leadership and superior performance.
LDR Construction Services, Inc., and LDR Cleaning & Restoration work in unison to form a fully-insured, licensed and bonded restoration company. LDR specializes in the complete repair of fire, smoke, wind, water and vandalism damage to both commercial and residential properties. LDR has been proudly serving all of northern Illinois and southern Wisconsin since 1991. LDR handles any size loss and works with all types of insurance providers. LDR adheres to strict industry standards and employs a highly-trained certified staff.
From the Jan. 25-31, 2012, issue