- Keeping up with Aida: A western adventure, part three
- State prepares for thousands of medical marijuana applications
- Rockford’s Choices Natural Market celebrates Non-GMO Month
- Week 5 NFL picks: Lions to improve to 4-1, Packers and Bears will keep pace at 3-2
- Craft Beer Scene Around Rockford: Revolution Brewing’s Oktoberfest offers good all-around balance
- Rockford’s Fall ArtScene at 37 locations Oct. 3-4
- Tales from the Trough: Preseason interview with ‘The Voice of the IceHogs,’ Mike Peck
- Mr. Green Car: Saltwater-powered car: the Quant e-Sportlimousine
- Charges re-filed against seven Hells Angels
- Tube Talk: Addicted to ‘Rehab Addict’
LDR Cleaning & Restoration awards two employees
LDR Construction Services, Inc., LDR Cleaning & Restoration (LDR) held their annual Christmas breakfast at the Machine Shed in Rockford. Recipients of this year’s Outstanding Leadership Award, as voted on by their peers, are Master Carpenter Tom Funk and Water Technician Jordan Gilliam. The award is given to the person(s) who shows outstanding leadership and superior performance.
LDR Construction Services, Inc., and LDR Cleaning & Restoration work in unison to form a fully-insured, licensed and bonded restoration company. LDR specializes in the complete repair of fire, smoke, wind, water and vandalism damage to both commercial and residential properties. LDR has been proudly serving all of northern Illinois and southern Wisconsin since 1991. LDR handles any size loss and works with all types of insurance providers. LDR adheres to strict industry standards and employs a highly-trained certified staff.
From the Jan. 25-31, 2012, issue