- Woman, two teens arrested following narcotics investigation
- Former county officials charged with theft
- New Zion Baptist participates in National Back to Church Sunday Sept. 21
- Donors celebrate new school health center
- Debris cleanup underway near Fordham Dam
- Some good, some bad in Obama executive order on protecting antibiotics
- Two arrested on cannabis charges after search of detached garage on North Henrietta
- Man guilty of drug charges faces 60 years in prison
- Rockford BBB aware of ‘Microsoft’ phone scam
- Judge: Chad Grimm will remain on Illinois governor ballot
LDR Cleaning & Restoration awards two employees
LDR Construction Services, Inc., LDR Cleaning & Restoration (LDR) held their annual Christmas breakfast at the Machine Shed in Rockford. Recipients of this year’s Outstanding Leadership Award, as voted on by their peers, are Master Carpenter Tom Funk and Water Technician Jordan Gilliam. The award is given to the person(s) who shows outstanding leadership and superior performance.
LDR Construction Services, Inc., and LDR Cleaning & Restoration work in unison to form a fully-insured, licensed and bonded restoration company. LDR specializes in the complete repair of fire, smoke, wind, water and vandalism damage to both commercial and residential properties. LDR has been proudly serving all of northern Illinois and southern Wisconsin since 1991. LDR handles any size loss and works with all types of insurance providers. LDR adheres to strict industry standards and employs a highly-trained certified staff.
From the Jan. 25-31, 2012, issue