- Facebook’s Instant Articles not a threat to media
- U of I expert: Rauner’s pension fix ‘unconstitutional’
- State Senate approves lesser penalties for marijuana possession
- State Roundup: Natural gas vehicle tax stalls in committee
- Raptors, Rangers FC announce June camp
- Student debt 101: dearth of data fuels common misperceptions
- ‘Millionaire tax’ clears House panel
- Memorial Day events at Midway’s LZ Peace Memorial
- Wallace calls for Rockford crime task force
- How we discovered the 3 revolutions of American pop
LDR Cleaning & Restoration awards two employees
LDR Construction Services, Inc., LDR Cleaning & Restoration (LDR) held their annual Christmas breakfast at the Machine Shed in Rockford. Recipients of this year’s Outstanding Leadership Award, as voted on by their peers, are Master Carpenter Tom Funk and Water Technician Jordan Gilliam. The award is given to the person(s) who shows outstanding leadership and superior performance.
LDR Construction Services, Inc., and LDR Cleaning & Restoration work in unison to form a fully-insured, licensed and bonded restoration company. LDR specializes in the complete repair of fire, smoke, wind, water and vandalism damage to both commercial and residential properties. LDR has been proudly serving all of northern Illinois and southern Wisconsin since 1991. LDR handles any size loss and works with all types of insurance providers. LDR adheres to strict industry standards and employs a highly-trained certified staff.
From the Jan. 25-31, 2012, issue