- Rockford visitor spending jumps
- The misguided Cecil the lion debate
- State, union extend contract again
- Willow Creek left in the dust by development
- CUB helps residents find best deal
- What the Scott Walker fundraising controversy means for 2016
- Corn prices fade as supplies stay in surplus
- Cubs make history in an unfortunate way
- Pension battle headed for SCOTUS?
- Closed for Progress: downtown’s steady revival
LDR Cleaning & Restoration awards two employees
LDR Construction Services, Inc., LDR Cleaning & Restoration (LDR) held their annual Christmas breakfast at the Machine Shed in Rockford. Recipients of this year’s Outstanding Leadership Award, as voted on by their peers, are Master Carpenter Tom Funk and Water Technician Jordan Gilliam. The award is given to the person(s) who shows outstanding leadership and superior performance.
LDR Construction Services, Inc., and LDR Cleaning & Restoration work in unison to form a fully-insured, licensed and bonded restoration company. LDR specializes in the complete repair of fire, smoke, wind, water and vandalism damage to both commercial and residential properties. LDR has been proudly serving all of northern Illinois and southern Wisconsin since 1991. LDR handles any size loss and works with all types of insurance providers. LDR adheres to strict industry standards and employs a highly-trained certified staff.
From the Jan. 25-31, 2012, issue