- Bilderback repeats at Speedway
- US permits Arctic drilling, but questions about safety remain
- ISIS takeover of Ramadi means hard choices face the Iraqi and US governments
- State Roundup: Democrat sponsored prevailing wage amendment passes
- Facebook’s Instant Articles not a threat to media
- U of I expert: Rauner’s pension fix ‘unconstitutional’
- State Senate approves lesser penalties for marijuana possession
- State Roundup: Natural gas vehicle tax stalls in committee
- Raptors, Rangers FC announce June camp
- Student debt 101: dearth of data fuels common misperceptions
Ablesoft Solutions welcomes Henry Happ
Ablesoft Solutions, Inc., (ASI) of Oregon, Ill., has announced the return of Programmer/Analyst Henry Happ. Happ’s experience with PHP, RoR, VB, NET and ASP.NET will be an asset to ASI’s growing business.
Happ left ASI in 2003 to pursue missionary work in Honduras. His family relocated to Costa Rica in 2008, where Happ worked as the director of Information Technology for the Latin American Training Network. In November 2011, Happ returned to Illinois and resumed his position with ASI. “I’m very excited to be back at ASI, working with a great team, on a wide variety of projects,” Happ said.
Ablesoft Solutions, Inc., is a member of the Microsoft Partner Network, serving business clients throughout northern Illinois. Using Microsoft development tools, ASI designs and implements custom database programming for networks and the Internet, as well as providing search engine optimization services, website design and hosting.
Contact Michelle Green, marketing manager, for information at (815) 732-7240.
From the Feb. 1-7, 2012, issue