- Local leaders warn of budget deadlock’s impact
- SHUTDOWN: Illinois preps for the worst
- TRRT Online Edition | July 1-7
- Governor, AG differ on legality of payroll without budget
- Regular RHA meeting a quiet affair
- Funnel clouds possible through evening
- Smoking bans a breath of fresh air to some, infuriating to others
- Experts break down the SCOTUS gay marriage ruling
- Senators offer insight into population loss
- SCOTUS ruling legalizes gay marriage
New doctor joins Midwest Dental Clinic in Rockford
Midwest Dental Clinic has announced that Dr. Catherine Harb will be joining the Rockford East clinic at 4811 Manhattan Drive in Rockford.
Dr. Harb received her undergraduate degree from Marquette University in Milwaukee and her dental degree (DMD) from the University of Louisville in Kentucky. She is a member of the American Dental Association and Illinois Dental Society.
Dr. Harb strives to build a relationship with every patient and believes in providing a comfortable and relaxing environment. She educates her patients about the importance of good oral health and how routine dental care can vastly improve overall health.
Dr. Harb is available to see patients of all ages for exams, cosmetic consultations, or any other dental health concerns. If you have questions or would like to schedule your next appointment, call (815) 226-8262.
From the Feb. 1-7, 2012, issue