- Oregon mayor reacts to Exelon talk of closing nuclear plant
- GiGi’s benefit for Down syndrome, March 21
- What’s the future hold for Rose?
- ‘Hogs keep pace in tight Midwest
- Qatar continues to confound
- Meet John Doe: Keep public notices in print
- Commentary: Rauner’s minimum wage plan just more of the same from GOP
- Tube Talk: A bite out of the competition
- Rockford Rocked: A chat with local musician Tony Walker
- Drafts & Fare: Women brewers find more recognition in market
New doctor joins Midwest Dental Clinic in Rockford
Midwest Dental Clinic has announced that Dr. Catherine Harb will be joining the Rockford East clinic at 4811 Manhattan Drive in Rockford.
Dr. Harb received her undergraduate degree from Marquette University in Milwaukee and her dental degree (DMD) from the University of Louisville in Kentucky. She is a member of the American Dental Association and Illinois Dental Society.
Dr. Harb strives to build a relationship with every patient and believes in providing a comfortable and relaxing environment. She educates her patients about the importance of good oral health and how routine dental care can vastly improve overall health.
Dr. Harb is available to see patients of all ages for exams, cosmetic consultations, or any other dental health concerns. If you have questions or would like to schedule your next appointment, call (815) 226-8262.
From the Feb. 1-7, 2012, issue