- Clean water under attack in the U.S. Congress
- Man faces charges following attempted armed robbery
- Discovery Center experiences record public attendance
- Pet Talk: Probiotics for your pets
- Illinois home prices climb 3.7 percent in December
- Supreme Court and gay marriage — U of I expert weighs in
- More than 6,100 residents of Winnebago County enrolled in Marketplace
- First large U.S. delegation to visit Cuba since opening of relations
- Merger complete for Illinois Bank & Trust, Galena State Bank
- Crusader welcomes Dr. Maria Lozano Vazquez
New doctor joins Midwest Dental Clinic in Rockford
Midwest Dental Clinic has announced that Dr. Catherine Harb will be joining the Rockford East clinic at 4811 Manhattan Drive in Rockford.
Dr. Harb received her undergraduate degree from Marquette University in Milwaukee and her dental degree (DMD) from the University of Louisville in Kentucky. She is a member of the American Dental Association and Illinois Dental Society.
Dr. Harb strives to build a relationship with every patient and believes in providing a comfortable and relaxing environment. She educates her patients about the importance of good oral health and how routine dental care can vastly improve overall health.
Dr. Harb is available to see patients of all ages for exams, cosmetic consultations, or any other dental health concerns. If you have questions or would like to schedule your next appointment, call (815) 226-8262.
From the Feb. 1-7, 2012, issue