- Celebrate Dia de los Muertos at Riverfront Museum Park campus Nov. 1
- Lee Hamilton: Some thoughts on governing
- Top of Illinois Veterans Stand Down Oct. 31 in Rockford
- CUB shares list of worst customer horror stories
- Park District receives Governor’s Sustainability Award
- Park District’s ‘Ties & Tennies’ fund-raiser Nov. 14; deadline Nov. 6
- Nov. 2 concert celebrates release of Jodi Beach’s sixth recording
- Healthy Halloween Party Nov. 1 at U of I College of Medicine at Rockford
- Three local NFL Flag Football teams head to regional competition
- ‘Hoo’ Haven hosts annual open house Nov. 2 in Durand
New doctor joins Midwest Dental Clinic in Rockford
Midwest Dental Clinic has announced that Dr. Catherine Harb will be joining the Rockford East clinic at 4811 Manhattan Drive in Rockford.
Dr. Harb received her undergraduate degree from Marquette University in Milwaukee and her dental degree (DMD) from the University of Louisville in Kentucky. She is a member of the American Dental Association and Illinois Dental Society.
Dr. Harb strives to build a relationship with every patient and believes in providing a comfortable and relaxing environment. She educates her patients about the importance of good oral health and how routine dental care can vastly improve overall health.
Dr. Harb is available to see patients of all ages for exams, cosmetic consultations, or any other dental health concerns. If you have questions or would like to schedule your next appointment, call (815) 226-8262.
From the Feb. 1-7, 2012, issue