- FIFA officials arrested, extradition to US on the cards
- TRRT Online Edition | May 27-June 2
- RAA says legal opinion validates ordinance concerns
- Perfect? Not quite, but Wagner’s latest is up to the task
- Democrats readying $36 billion budget
- FIFA adds prison labor to its arsenal
- Sitting on a scoop: the story behind the V-E headlines of May 1945
- Bilderback repeats at Speedway
- US permits Arctic drilling, but questions about safety remain
- ISIS takeover of Ramadi means hard choices face the Iraqi and US governments
Rockford Health System names Employee of the Year
Cathy Krusey, R.N., a nurse in the Pediatric Outpatient Surgery Unit at Rockford Memorial Hospital, was recently named Rockford Health System’s 2011 Employee of the Year.
Krusey was chosen from 12 individuals named as Employees of the Month last year — out of a pool of 3,000 employees. She received the award at a special dinner Jan. 19 honoring all nominees.
For the past three decades, Krusey has been devoting time and talents to her health care career at Rockford Health System. She was applauded for providing exceptional care to her pediatric patients and was recognized for outstanding clinical expertise and compassion toward patients and co-workers.
From the Feb. 8-14, 2012, issue