- Lee Hamilton: President, Congress should work together on military intervention
- Ethnic Parade and Festival Sunday, Sept. 21
- Symphony begins 80th season Sept. 20
- Vikings bar Adrian Peterson from team activities
- Mr. Green Car: A car from your printer
- Candle Crest owners to open their first store and manufacturing operation in Rockford
- DuPont ordered to pay $1.85M for killing trees
- Rockford hosts America’s largest World War II-era re-enactment Sept. 20-21
- Guest Column: Former alderman: Rail station should be on Cedar Street
- A visit to The Wall That Heals
Rockford Health System names Employee of the Year
Cathy Krusey, R.N., a nurse in the Pediatric Outpatient Surgery Unit at Rockford Memorial Hospital, was recently named Rockford Health System’s 2011 Employee of the Year.
Krusey was chosen from 12 individuals named as Employees of the Month last year — out of a pool of 3,000 employees. She received the award at a special dinner Jan. 19 honoring all nominees.
For the past three decades, Krusey has been devoting time and talents to her health care career at Rockford Health System. She was applauded for providing exceptional care to her pediatric patients and was recognized for outstanding clinical expertise and compassion toward patients and co-workers.
From the Feb. 8-14, 2012, issue