- Goodwill’s free income tax sites open Jan. 30
- Rock Valley College hosts FAFSA Completion Night Feb. 4
- Stateline Fruit and Vegetable Growers Conference Feb. 5
- Cardiology Millennium Conference Feb. 2
- Scammers lurking to trap last-minute Super Bowl ticket buyers
- Sharing memories of Ernie Banks
- EarthTalk: What fish can we eat?
- Rock Valley College hosts entrepreneurship event Jan. 30
- Tube Talk: ‘The Americans’ begins third season
- Conservatives join New Hampshire rally in support of campaign finance reform
Rockford Health System names Employee of the Year
Cathy Krusey, R.N., a nurse in the Pediatric Outpatient Surgery Unit at Rockford Memorial Hospital, was recently named Rockford Health System’s 2011 Employee of the Year.
Krusey was chosen from 12 individuals named as Employees of the Month last year — out of a pool of 3,000 employees. She received the award at a special dinner Jan. 19 honoring all nominees.
For the past three decades, Krusey has been devoting time and talents to her health care career at Rockford Health System. She was applauded for providing exceptional care to her pediatric patients and was recognized for outstanding clinical expertise and compassion toward patients and co-workers.
From the Feb. 8-14, 2012, issue