- Commentary: Walker’s budget calls for schools to stop reporting sexual assaults
- Wallace hopes for redevelopment expansion
- Teravainen makes instant impact on return to ‘Hawks
- Oregon mayor reacts to Exelon talk of closing nuclear plant
- GiGi’s benefit for Down syndrome, March 21
- What’s the future hold for Rose?
- ‘Hogs keep pace in tight Midwest
- Qatar continues to confound
- Meet John Doe: Keep public notices in print
- Commentary: Rauner’s minimum wage plan just more of the same from GOP
Rockford Health System names Employee of the Year
Cathy Krusey, R.N., a nurse in the Pediatric Outpatient Surgery Unit at Rockford Memorial Hospital, was recently named Rockford Health System’s 2011 Employee of the Year.
Krusey was chosen from 12 individuals named as Employees of the Month last year — out of a pool of 3,000 employees. She received the award at a special dinner Jan. 19 honoring all nominees.
For the past three decades, Krusey has been devoting time and talents to her health care career at Rockford Health System. She was applauded for providing exceptional care to her pediatric patients and was recognized for outstanding clinical expertise and compassion toward patients and co-workers.
From the Feb. 8-14, 2012, issue