- Freeport murder suspect Damon Dixson taken into custody in Rockford
- Local gas station employee arrested for selling liquor to minor
- Renewable Fuel Standard delay ‘a mixed blessing,’ Bustos says
- Rockford delegation presents inaugural ‘Rockford Award’ to Norwegian Air
- Education in Illinois making slow progress, according to report
- Illinois GOP Congressional delegation: Obama’s immigration plan undermines rule of law
- Suspect, 17, charged in Halloween hit-and-run in Roscoe
- Saint Anthony College of Nursing president to retire
- Man found guilty in deadly August 2013 crash at Mulford and Garrett Lane
- ‘The Price is Right Live!’ at Coronado March 1; tickets on sale Nov. 21
Grand Opening and Open House Feb. 18 at Four Corners Wellness Center
KP Counseling, Inc., has provided mental health counseling services to the stateline area for the past 11 years, and has now expanded its services with Four Corners Wellness Center at 6392 Linden Road, in Rockford.
Meet the staff at a Grand Opening and Open House from 11 a.m. to 3 p.m., Saturday, Feb. 18. Enjoy light refreshments and register to win a complimentary Four Corners Wellness Package, which includes a massage along with nutritional and fitness consultation.
Owner Kevin Polky said “I envisioned a business that would be all inclusive under one roof, treating the physical, mental, emotional and spiritual aspects of a well-lived, fully functioning life.”
The focus of Four Corners Wellness Center is a commitment to health and healing. The five primary disciplines of health care at Four Corners is:
• Clinical Counseling
• Chiropractic Care
• Massage Therapy
• Nutritional Counseling
• Fitness including Yoga and Meditation
“At Four Corners, we are committed to treating the whole person. We believe when the body is allowed to function properly, it has the ability to restore itself. Being more aware and educated on how your body is intended to function is one of our primary goals. As you become symptom free, a protocol to ensure a healthy and optimal lifestyle will be developed,” Polky said. “As we individually become whole and healthy, we will be able to have a whole and healthy community.”
For more about the Four Corners Wellness Center Grand Opening or to learn more about their services offered, stop by their new location, 6392 Linden Road, in Rockford. More information is also available online at www.kpcounseling.com or by calling (779) 368-0060.
From the Feb. 15-21, 2012, issue