- Omnibus police reform bill passes House
- Senate refuses Rauner on lawsuits, property taxes
- Hastert indicted on federal charges
- State Roundup: Worker’s Comp proposal fails to make it out of committee
- Water advocates, Illinois businesses applaud release of EPA’s Clean Water Rule
- Renewable energy gains market share
- 13 arrested in FIFA probe
- Rockford Rocked Interview with Paul Bronson
- State Roundup: House passes youth concussion legislation
- Moving out
Local author Barbara Berney releases her first book
Barbara Berney of Rockford has many talents, and now some of them are on display in her new book, Love Letters in the Wilde.
The book is the marriage of two loves for Barbara: letters and the wit of the incomparable Oscar Wilde. Each letter is a small work of art paired with a Wilde quote, providing a humorous feast for the eyes and mind.
“Barbara’s book is a perfect blend of art and literature, and we look forward to the launch in February,” said World Artists Corporation Partner and Marketing Director Peter K. Yanke.
The book is being published and distributed through World Artists Corporation and is the first of the Letters series.
Love Letters in the Wilde is now available for pre-order at the WAC Store at www.WorldArtistsCorp.com. Berney will be appearing at book signings in Rockford, Chicago and surrounding areas of Illinois in February to launch the book.
Berney is a digital fine artist, graphic designer and jewelry designer. Her work is in private collections throughout the U.S. and in Japan, Italy and the United Kingdom.
World Artists Corporation (WAC) is a full-service publishing house, catering to both new and established artists, writers and other creative persons worldwide.
From the Feb. 15-21, 2012, issue