- Guest Commentary: the Rockford Apartment Association
- State Roundup: NIU employee improperly reimbursed $30K
- State Roundup: Governor signs budget fix bills
- Rauner, Democratic leaders shake hands and make law
- State roundup: National guardsman and cousin arrested in terror plot
- Lawmaker says license plate readers a privacy threat
- Bryant not the first to feel impact of free agency rules
- State Roundup: Parents’ group calls for standardized test opt-out bill
- Hononegah Mack: ‘The best woman in the county’
- The tip of the iceberg: Human trafficking in America
Park District Foundation welcomes new members
The Rockford Park District Foundation welcomes the following board members: Jamie Cassel, partner at Reno & Zahm LLP law firm; Theodore Ingrassia, retired; Pam Maher, CEO of KMK Media Group, Inc.; Gary Marzorati, executive vice president at William Charles, Ltd.; and Melissa Seeling, owner of Beef-a-Roo.
The new Rockford Park District Foundation board members serve a three-year term, which has already begun, and continues through October 2014. Twenty-nine volunteers compose the Rockford Park District Foundation Board of Directors.
The Rockford Park District Foundation was created in 1979, and assists the Rockford Park District by securing philanthropic support on its behalf, and enhancing awareness of the district’s benefits to the community.
For more details, contact Stacie Talbert, CFO/Foundation director, (815) 987-1695; e-mail email@example.com.
From the Feb. 15-21, 2012, issue