- Former Belvidere North teacher pleads guilty to sex charge
- Police ask for help in weekend armed robbery
- Belvidere football coach returns to sidelines after hazing probe
- IceHogs split weekend on the road
- Dog and cat adoption event at Children’s Home + Aid Oct. 20
- Arrest warrant issued in string of burglaries
- The Odds Man: Bills, Seahawks good bets in NFL Week 7
- SwedishAmerican to build new clinic in Byron
- Chrysler recall affects 907k vehicles
- 7-year-old struck by car near Walker School
Park District Foundation welcomes new members
The Rockford Park District Foundation welcomes the following board members: Jamie Cassel, partner at Reno & Zahm LLP law firm; Theodore Ingrassia, retired; Pam Maher, CEO of KMK Media Group, Inc.; Gary Marzorati, executive vice president at William Charles, Ltd.; and Melissa Seeling, owner of Beef-a-Roo.
The new Rockford Park District Foundation board members serve a three-year term, which has already begun, and continues through October 2014. Twenty-nine volunteers compose the Rockford Park District Foundation Board of Directors.
The Rockford Park District Foundation was created in 1979, and assists the Rockford Park District by securing philanthropic support on its behalf, and enhancing awareness of the district’s benefits to the community.
For more details, contact Stacie Talbert, CFO/Foundation director, (815) 987-1695; e-mail email@example.com.
From the Feb. 15-21, 2012, issue