- Obamacare: All eyes on high court
- Dems, Rauner spar over deficit solution; Senate Democrats poised to pass own version
- Minnie Minoso: Dead at 90, unbeaten
- Bring back legislative scholarships? Proposal faces serious questions from both sides
- First Friday opening for Olive Oil Experience
- RAM announce 74th Young Artist winners
- Texas Two-step: ‘Hogs sweep weekend, return home
- More highlights from the Chicago Auto Show
- Industry response to peak oil not enough long term
- TRRT March 4-10 | Online Edition
Park District Foundation welcomes new members
The Rockford Park District Foundation welcomes the following board members: Jamie Cassel, partner at Reno & Zahm LLP law firm; Theodore Ingrassia, retired; Pam Maher, CEO of KMK Media Group, Inc.; Gary Marzorati, executive vice president at William Charles, Ltd.; and Melissa Seeling, owner of Beef-a-Roo.
The new Rockford Park District Foundation board members serve a three-year term, which has already begun, and continues through October 2014. Twenty-nine volunteers compose the Rockford Park District Foundation Board of Directors.
The Rockford Park District Foundation was created in 1979, and assists the Rockford Park District by securing philanthropic support on its behalf, and enhancing awareness of the district’s benefits to the community.
For more details, contact Stacie Talbert, CFO/Foundation director, (815) 987-1695; e-mail firstname.lastname@example.org.
From the Feb. 15-21, 2012, issue