- Hospitals lift visitor age restrictions as number of flu cases decreases
- Winnebago County sheriff names chief deputy
- URGENT: Four votes and we could lose on Keystone
- Guest Column: Housing Authority CEO: Time to unify behind quality living
- Rockford police investigate 17th Street murder
- Clean water under attack in the U.S. Congress
- Man faces charges following attempted armed robbery
- Discovery Center experiences record public attendance
- Pet Talk: Probiotics for your pets
- Illinois home prices climb 3.7 percent in December
Park District Foundation welcomes new members
The Rockford Park District Foundation welcomes the following board members: Jamie Cassel, partner at Reno & Zahm LLP law firm; Theodore Ingrassia, retired; Pam Maher, CEO of KMK Media Group, Inc.; Gary Marzorati, executive vice president at William Charles, Ltd.; and Melissa Seeling, owner of Beef-a-Roo.
The new Rockford Park District Foundation board members serve a three-year term, which has already begun, and continues through October 2014. Twenty-nine volunteers compose the Rockford Park District Foundation Board of Directors.
The Rockford Park District Foundation was created in 1979, and assists the Rockford Park District by securing philanthropic support on its behalf, and enhancing awareness of the district’s benefits to the community.
For more details, contact Stacie Talbert, CFO/Foundation director, (815) 987-1695; e-mail firstname.lastname@example.org.
From the Feb. 15-21, 2012, issue