- Email phishing scams escalate, BBB reports
- SwedishAmerican merges, becomes division of UW Health
- Aaron Rodgers has Jay Cutler’s back, even if the Bears don’t
- Police investigate home invasion on Applewood Lane
- Amy Newell named The Arc executive director
- Rockford Rocked Interviews: A chat with Rockford native Larry Merryman of Stonefront
- Technological assessment is needed
- Consumer advocates prep for looming telecom battle
- National Council of Churches president to speak in Rockford Sunday, Dec. 28
- RSO’s Holiday Pops set for Dec. 20-21 at Coronado
Park District Foundation welcomes new members
The Rockford Park District Foundation welcomes the following board members: Jamie Cassel, partner at Reno & Zahm LLP law firm; Theodore Ingrassia, retired; Pam Maher, CEO of KMK Media Group, Inc.; Gary Marzorati, executive vice president at William Charles, Ltd.; and Melissa Seeling, owner of Beef-a-Roo.
The new Rockford Park District Foundation board members serve a three-year term, which has already begun, and continues through October 2014. Twenty-nine volunteers compose the Rockford Park District Foundation Board of Directors.
The Rockford Park District Foundation was created in 1979, and assists the Rockford Park District by securing philanthropic support on its behalf, and enhancing awareness of the district’s benefits to the community.
For more details, contact Stacie Talbert, CFO/Foundation director, (815) 987-1695; e-mail email@example.com.
From the Feb. 15-21, 2012, issue