- Northern Illinois to get $8.3 million for state construction projects
- Tree-lighting festival kicks off holiday season in Machesney Park
- Roscoe Boy Scout Troop’s tree stand at new location
- Tips for selecting safe toys for kids this holiday season
- Prayer service for World AIDS Day Nov. 30
- Food Bank joins national #GivingTuesday movement
- Lee Hamilton: What lies ahead for Congress
- Rockford Public Schools faces $8.8 deficit, board OKs flat tax, HR chief
- Literary Hook: A holiday tradition: ‘This Thanksgiving, Remember’
- Cold snap does not negate global warming
Roland Olson Forest Preserve Master Plan focus of Feb. 21 Forest Preserve District neighborhood meeting
Online Staff Report
Winnebago County Forest Preserve District (WCFPD) will hold a neighborhood meeting to discuss the Roland Olson Forest Preserve Master Plan from 6:30 to 8 p.m., Tuesday, Feb. 21.
The meeting will be at WCFPD headquarters, 5500 Northrock Drive, Rockford.
For more details, contact Evelyn Winckler at (815) 877-6100 or firstname.lastname@example.org.
Posted Feb. 20, 2012