- Two adults, two kids dead in Dec. 20 Rockford shooting
- Teen in custody following shooting on Crestview
- Man sentenced to 38 years for May 2008 murder
- EarthTalk: Still in denial about climate
- Three female fugitives wanted in New Jersey restaurant theft arrested in Illinois
- Man guilty in 2012 crash into home that injured 8-year-old
- McDonald’s: Federal complaint says company is joint employer
- T-Mobile settlement: $90M for cell phone bill cramming
- Shelter Care Ministries gets $30,000 grant
- Even more dead bees?
Roland Olson Forest Preserve Master Plan focus of Feb. 21 Forest Preserve District neighborhood meeting
Online Staff Report
Winnebago County Forest Preserve District (WCFPD) will hold a neighborhood meeting to discuss the Roland Olson Forest Preserve Master Plan from 6:30 to 8 p.m., Tuesday, Feb. 21.
The meeting will be at WCFPD headquarters, 5500 Northrock Drive, Rockford.
For more details, contact Evelyn Winckler at (815) 877-6100 or firstname.lastname@example.org.
Posted Feb. 20, 2012