- Remember, fireworks are dangerous
- Wallace asks citizens to fight cuts
- Dispute over state payroll rolls on
- Why fight over free trade confounds partisan divide
- Still no state budget
- Crime control is not the responsibility of landlords
- Fly over to the Poplar Grove Wings and Wheels Museum benefit
- Local leaders warn of budget deadlock’s impact
- SHUTDOWN: Illinois preps for the worst
- TRRT Online Edition | July 1-7
Roland Olson Forest Preserve Master Plan focus of Feb. 21 Forest Preserve District neighborhood meeting
Online Staff Report
Winnebago County Forest Preserve District (WCFPD) will hold a neighborhood meeting to discuss the Roland Olson Forest Preserve Master Plan from 6:30 to 8 p.m., Tuesday, Feb. 21.
The meeting will be at WCFPD headquarters, 5500 Northrock Drive, Rockford.
For more details, contact Evelyn Winckler at (815) 877-6100 or email@example.com.
Posted Feb. 20, 2012