- Oregon mayor reacts to Exelon talk of closing nuclear plant
- GiGi’s benefit for Down syndrome, March 21
- What’s the future hold for Rose?
- ‘Hogs keep pace in tight Midwest
- Qatar continues to confound
- Meet John Doe: Keep public notices in print
- Commentary: Rauner’s minimum wage plan just more of the same from GOP
- Tube Talk: A bite out of the competition
- Rockford Rocked: A chat with local musician Tony Walker
- Drafts & Fare: Women brewers find more recognition in market
Roland Olson Forest Preserve Master Plan focus of Feb. 21 Forest Preserve District neighborhood meeting
Online Staff Report
Winnebago County Forest Preserve District (WCFPD) will hold a neighborhood meeting to discuss the Roland Olson Forest Preserve Master Plan from 6:30 to 8 p.m., Tuesday, Feb. 21.
The meeting will be at WCFPD headquarters, 5500 Northrock Drive, Rockford.
For more details, contact Evelyn Winckler at (815) 877-6100 or firstname.lastname@example.org.
Posted Feb. 20, 2012