- Tales from the Trough: IceHogs rebound with four straight wins
- Clean water groups, small business owners, community leaders celebrate Clean Water Act
- Police investigate death of 71-year-old man who was struck in October while riding in his wheelchair
- Woman gets 10 years for 2013 involuntary manslaughter
- Secretary of State Police to target abuse of disability parking on Black Friday
- Illinois Commerce Commission approves 500-mile direct-current electric wind power line
- Meet John Doe: Rockford could benefit from the new Digital Manufacturing and Design Innovation Institute in Chicago
- Tech-Friendly: Surface Pro 3 ad comparing it to MacBook Air is a joke
- Chicago restaurateur Billy Lawless to introduce Obama during immigration speech in Chicago
- Travel Wisconsin Snow Conditions Report assists snow seekers
Roland Olson Forest Preserve Master Plan focus of Feb. 21 Forest Preserve District neighborhood meeting
Online Staff Report
Winnebago County Forest Preserve District (WCFPD) will hold a neighborhood meeting to discuss the Roland Olson Forest Preserve Master Plan from 6:30 to 8 p.m., Tuesday, Feb. 21.
The meeting will be at WCFPD headquarters, 5500 Northrock Drive, Rockford.
For more details, contact Evelyn Winckler at (815) 877-6100 or firstname.lastname@example.org.
Posted Feb. 20, 2012