- Willow Creek left in the dust by development
- CUB helps residents find best deal
- What the Scott Walker fundraising controversy means for 2016
- Corn prices fade as supplies stay in surplus
- Cubs make history in an unfortunate way
- Pension battle headed for SCOTUS?
- Closed for Progress: downtown’s steady revival
- TRRT Online Edition | July 29-August 4
- State employees get another win in pay dispute
- Judge tosses Chicago pension deal
Bradley Interiors forms partnership with broker
Sally Bradley of Bradley Interiors has recently formed a partnership with Douglas John Brunner, real estate broker of Premiere Plus Realty Co. from the Naples/Bonita Springs area in Florida.
In announcing the partnership, Brunner said: “As a Real Estate Broker, I work with the client to secure a property, while Sally works with the same client to aid in decorating their new residence. It has come to be a mutually beneficial arrangement for all concerned.”
For clients who may be interested in securing a winter or retirement home/condo in the southwest Florida market, Brunner said this is definitely the right time to be investing in this real estate market. “However,” he said, “because some neighborhoods and communities do not appear to make economic sense, the use of a qualified and very experienced Real Estate Broker is essential. And the usage of a qualified, affordable and skilled interior decorator will make your investment even more valuable.”
Brunner advises people to check out the website at www.douglasbrunner.com to learn about properties that are available. Contact him at email@example.com, or call (239) 949-5954. For interiors, go to Sally Bradley’s website at www.sallybradleyinteriorsrockford.com. She can be reached at firstname.lastname@example.org or by calling (239) 298-0745.
From the Feb. 22-28, 2012, issue