- Commentary: Walker’s budget calls for schools to stop reporting sexual assaults
- Wallace hopes for redevelopment expansion
- Teravainen makes instant impact on return to ‘Hawks
- Oregon mayor reacts to Exelon talk of closing nuclear plant
- GiGi’s benefit for Down syndrome, March 21
- What’s the future hold for Rose?
- ‘Hogs keep pace in tight Midwest
- Qatar continues to confound
- Meet John Doe: Keep public notices in print
- Commentary: Rauner’s minimum wage plan just more of the same from GOP
Bradley Interiors forms partnership with broker
Sally Bradley of Bradley Interiors has recently formed a partnership with Douglas John Brunner, real estate broker of Premiere Plus Realty Co. from the Naples/Bonita Springs area in Florida.
In announcing the partnership, Brunner said: “As a Real Estate Broker, I work with the client to secure a property, while Sally works with the same client to aid in decorating their new residence. It has come to be a mutually beneficial arrangement for all concerned.”
For clients who may be interested in securing a winter or retirement home/condo in the southwest Florida market, Brunner said this is definitely the right time to be investing in this real estate market. “However,” he said, “because some neighborhoods and communities do not appear to make economic sense, the use of a qualified and very experienced Real Estate Broker is essential. And the usage of a qualified, affordable and skilled interior decorator will make your investment even more valuable.”
Brunner advises people to check out the website at www.douglasbrunner.com to learn about properties that are available. Contact him at email@example.com, or call (239) 949-5954. For interiors, go to Sally Bradley’s website at www.sallybradleyinteriorsrockford.com. She can be reached at firstname.lastname@example.org or by calling (239) 298-0745.
From the Feb. 22-28, 2012, issue