- Lee Hamilton: November’s elections won’t resolve much of anything
- Pec Playhouse Theatre announces auditions for holiday production
- Keeping up with Aida: A western adventure, part three
- State prepares for thousands of medical marijuana applications
- Rockford’s Choices Natural Market celebrates Non-GMO Month
- Week 5 NFL picks: Lions to improve to 4-1, Packers and Bears will keep pace at 3-2
- Craft Beer Scene Around Rockford: Revolution Brewing’s Oktoberfest offers good all-around balance
- Rockford’s Fall ArtScene at 37 locations Oct. 3-4
- Tales from the Trough: Preseason interview with ‘The Voice of the IceHogs,’ Mike Peck
- Mr. Green Car: Saltwater-powered car: the Quant e-Sportlimousine
Bradley Interiors forms partnership with broker
Sally Bradley of Bradley Interiors has recently formed a partnership with Douglas John Brunner, real estate broker of Premiere Plus Realty Co. from the Naples/Bonita Springs area in Florida.
In announcing the partnership, Brunner said: “As a Real Estate Broker, I work with the client to secure a property, while Sally works with the same client to aid in decorating their new residence. It has come to be a mutually beneficial arrangement for all concerned.”
For clients who may be interested in securing a winter or retirement home/condo in the southwest Florida market, Brunner said this is definitely the right time to be investing in this real estate market. “However,” he said, “because some neighborhoods and communities do not appear to make economic sense, the use of a qualified and very experienced Real Estate Broker is essential. And the usage of a qualified, affordable and skilled interior decorator will make your investment even more valuable.”
Brunner advises people to check out the website at www.douglasbrunner.com to learn about properties that are available. Contact him at email@example.com, or call (239) 949-5954. For interiors, go to Sally Bradley’s website at www.sallybradleyinteriorsrockford.com. She can be reached at firstname.lastname@example.org or by calling (239) 298-0745.
From the Feb. 22-28, 2012, issue