- BGA sues Chicago Police Department over transparency
- Clean water groups highlight progress for Apple River, call for more success stories
- Lincoln associates found in recently discovered 1840 Menard County census
- BIFF Year ’Round presents the documentary ‘Slingshot’ Oct. 29
- Rockford’s Discovery Center presents ‘Spooky Science’ Oct. 25
- Academic Dr. Duke Pesta speaks against Common Core, part 2
- Rockford Record Crawl 2014 celebrates music, indie retailers
- Early voting continues after ballot error corrected
- Caruana outpacing Springer in money race for sheriff
- Week 8 NFL picks: Lions, Packers will continue to share NFC North lead
RAMI Spring Benefit set for March 10
Tebala Shrine Temple will be the scene of the 14th Annual Rockford Area Music Industry (RAMI) Spring Benefit Saturday, March 10.
Too Deep, Clutch Cargo and Missing Links will take the stage to raise funds for the Gary S. Wilmer Memorial Scholarship Fund. Doors open at 6 p.m., with the fun starting at 7 p.m.
Advance tickets are $5 and can be purchased from participating band members, The Postal Shoppe at Edgebrook, Tebala Shrine Temple, all Alpine Bank locations, or online at ramiawards.com. Purchase tickets at the door for $7.
For more details, call (815) 847-8228.
From the Feb. 22-28, 2012, issue