- Northern Illinois to get $8.3 million for state construction projects
- Tree-lighting festival kicks off holiday season in Machesney Park
- Roscoe Boy Scout Troop’s tree stand at new location
- Tips for selecting safe toys for kids this holiday season
- Prayer service for World AIDS Day Nov. 30
- Food Bank joins national #GivingTuesday movement
- Lee Hamilton: What lies ahead for Congress
- Rockford Public Schools faces $8.8 deficit, board OKs flat tax, HR chief
- Literary Hook: A holiday tradition: ‘This Thanksgiving, Remember’
- Cold snap does not negate global warming
RAMI Spring Benefit set for March 10
Tebala Shrine Temple will be the scene of the 14th Annual Rockford Area Music Industry (RAMI) Spring Benefit Saturday, March 10.
Too Deep, Clutch Cargo and Missing Links will take the stage to raise funds for the Gary S. Wilmer Memorial Scholarship Fund. Doors open at 6 p.m., with the fun starting at 7 p.m.
Advance tickets are $5 and can be purchased from participating band members, The Postal Shoppe at Edgebrook, Tebala Shrine Temple, all Alpine Bank locations, or online at ramiawards.com. Purchase tickets at the door for $7.
For more details, call (815) 847-8228.
From the Feb. 22-28, 2012, issue