- Commentary: Walker’s budget calls for schools to stop reporting sexual assaults
- Wallace hopes for redevelopment expansion
- Teravainen makes instant impact on return to ‘Hawks
- Oregon mayor reacts to Exelon talk of closing nuclear plant
- GiGi’s benefit for Down syndrome, March 21
- What’s the future hold for Rose?
- ‘Hogs keep pace in tight Midwest
- Qatar continues to confound
- Meet John Doe: Keep public notices in print
- Commentary: Rauner’s minimum wage plan just more of the same from GOP
RAMI Spring Benefit set for March 10
Tebala Shrine Temple will be the scene of the 14th Annual Rockford Area Music Industry (RAMI) Spring Benefit Saturday, March 10.
Too Deep, Clutch Cargo and Missing Links will take the stage to raise funds for the Gary S. Wilmer Memorial Scholarship Fund. Doors open at 6 p.m., with the fun starting at 7 p.m.
Advance tickets are $5 and can be purchased from participating band members, The Postal Shoppe at Edgebrook, Tebala Shrine Temple, all Alpine Bank locations, or online at ramiawards.com. Purchase tickets at the door for $7.
For more details, call (815) 847-8228.
From the Feb. 22-28, 2012, issue