- State Roundup: Governor signs budget fix bills
- Rauner, Democratic leaders shake hands and make law
- State roundup: National guardsman and cousin arrested in terror plot
- Lawmaker says license plate readers a privacy threat
- Bryant not the first to feel impact of free agency rules
- State Roundup: Parents’ group calls for standardized test opt-out bill
- Hononegah Mack: ‘The best woman in the county’
- The tip of the iceberg: Human trafficking in America
- State Roundup: House passes proposal to fill current fiscal year budget gap
- ‘Hogs streak hits 4 as race tightens
RAMI Spring Benefit set for March 10
Tebala Shrine Temple will be the scene of the 14th Annual Rockford Area Music Industry (RAMI) Spring Benefit Saturday, March 10.
Too Deep, Clutch Cargo and Missing Links will take the stage to raise funds for the Gary S. Wilmer Memorial Scholarship Fund. Doors open at 6 p.m., with the fun starting at 7 p.m.
Advance tickets are $5 and can be purchased from participating band members, The Postal Shoppe at Edgebrook, Tebala Shrine Temple, all Alpine Bank locations, or online at ramiawards.com. Purchase tickets at the door for $7.
For more details, call (815) 847-8228.
From the Feb. 22-28, 2012, issue