- US permits Arctic drilling, but questions about safety remain
- ISIS takeover of Ramadi means hard choices face the Iraqi and US governments
- State Roundup: Democrat sponsored prevailing wage amendment passes
- Facebook’s Instant Articles not a threat to media
- U of I expert: Rauner’s pension fix ‘unconstitutional’
- State Senate approves lesser penalties for marijuana possession
- State Roundup: Natural gas vehicle tax stalls in committee
- Raptors, Rangers FC announce June camp
- Student debt 101: dearth of data fuels common misperceptions
- ‘Millionaire tax’ clears House panel
RAMI Spring Benefit set for March 10
Tebala Shrine Temple will be the scene of the 14th Annual Rockford Area Music Industry (RAMI) Spring Benefit Saturday, March 10.
Too Deep, Clutch Cargo and Missing Links will take the stage to raise funds for the Gary S. Wilmer Memorial Scholarship Fund. Doors open at 6 p.m., with the fun starting at 7 p.m.
Advance tickets are $5 and can be purchased from participating band members, The Postal Shoppe at Edgebrook, Tebala Shrine Temple, all Alpine Bank locations, or online at ramiawards.com. Purchase tickets at the door for $7.
For more details, call (815) 847-8228.
From the Feb. 22-28, 2012, issue