- Dimke: ‘I’m not going to retire’
- IMRF responds: Pay spiking against the rules
- Bill limits automated license plate readers
- Private uni’s subject to FOIA says House
- Guest Commentary: Earth Day or April Fools Day?
- State Roundup: Concerns raised about proposed change in DUI pot standard
- Bill would decrease pot penalties; small amounts would draw only ticket, fine
- Senate votes to restore human service cuts; bill moves to House for consideration
- Bill to restrict red light cameras passes House
- State Roundup: Budget fix in current FY not yet done
Support your neighborhood association
I am very disappointed that people do not want to take an interest in or make an effort of coming to neighborhood association meetings.
People don’t pay an association or membership fee to attend a C.A.R.R. meeting or any meeting. We always have interesting guest speakers.
“If you are not a part of the solution, you may be part of the problem.”
Secretary of C.A.R.R.
(Custer, Auburn, Ridge, Rockton)
From the Feb. 22-28, 2012, issue