- State Roundup: Governor signs budget fix bills
- Rauner, Democratic leaders shake hands and make law
- State roundup: National guardsman and cousin arrested in terror plot
- Lawmaker says license plate readers a privacy threat
- Bryant not the first to feel impact of free agency rules
- State Roundup: Parents’ group calls for standardized test opt-out bill
- Hononegah Mack: ‘The best woman in the county’
- The tip of the iceberg: Human trafficking in America
- State Roundup: House passes proposal to fill current fiscal year budget gap
- ‘Hogs streak hits 4 as race tightens
Support your neighborhood association
I am very disappointed that people do not want to take an interest in or make an effort of coming to neighborhood association meetings.
People don’t pay an association or membership fee to attend a C.A.R.R. meeting or any meeting. We always have interesting guest speakers.
“If you are not a part of the solution, you may be part of the problem.”
Secretary of C.A.R.R.
(Custer, Auburn, Ridge, Rockton)
From the Feb. 22-28, 2012, issue