- Rauner to Smiddy: No debate for you
- State Roundup: Moody’s: Regardless of reform, Chicago pension will grow for years
- State Roundup: State could see up to $500 million in unexpected revenue for current FY
- Tax revenues up, Rauner to restore $26 million ‘Good Friday’ cuts
- First Friday Lineup: May 1
- State Roundup: Former governor Walker passes away
- Mayors decry local funding cut proposal, say expect cuts to services
- Senate rejects bill to ban smoking in cars with children present
- Mayors warn of critical cuts if funds are reduced
- Rebuilding Rockford
Support your neighborhood association
I am very disappointed that people do not want to take an interest in or make an effort of coming to neighborhood association meetings.
People don’t pay an association or membership fee to attend a C.A.R.R. meeting or any meeting. We always have interesting guest speakers.
“If you are not a part of the solution, you may be part of the problem.”
Secretary of C.A.R.R.
(Custer, Auburn, Ridge, Rockton)
From the Feb. 22-28, 2012, issue