- Commentary: Walker’s budget calls for schools to stop reporting sexual assaults
- Wallace hopes for redevelopment expansion
- Teravainen makes instant impact on return to ‘Hawks
- Oregon mayor reacts to Exelon talk of closing nuclear plant
- GiGi’s benefit for Down syndrome, March 21
- What’s the future hold for Rose?
- ‘Hogs keep pace in tight Midwest
- Qatar continues to confound
- Meet John Doe: Keep public notices in print
- Commentary: Rauner’s minimum wage plan just more of the same from GOP
Support your neighborhood association
I am very disappointed that people do not want to take an interest in or make an effort of coming to neighborhood association meetings.
People don’t pay an association or membership fee to attend a C.A.R.R. meeting or any meeting. We always have interesting guest speakers.
“If you are not a part of the solution, you may be part of the problem.”
Secretary of C.A.R.R.
(Custer, Auburn, Ridge, Rockton)
From the Feb. 22-28, 2012, issue