- CUB helps residents find best deal
- What the Scott Walker fundraising controversy means for 2016
- Corn prices fade as supplies stay in surplus
- Cubs make history in an unfortunate way
- Pension battle headed for SCOTUS?
- Closed for Progress: downtown’s steady revival
- TRRT Online Edition | July 29-August 4
- State employees get another win in pay dispute
- Judge tosses Chicago pension deal
- AFSCME, Rauner administration still at odds
Trivia Night benefits Rockford Symphony Youth Orchestra
Rockford Symphony Youth Orchestra (RSYO) is hosting a Trivia Night fund-raiser beginning at 6:30 p.m., Friday, Feb. 24.
This fun-filled evening of trivia and good-natured competition will be in Kresge Hall at Riverfront Museum Park, 711 N. Main St, Rockford. Pre-registration is recommended. Walk-ups are welcome, but space is limited. Entry fee is $15 per person or $100 for teams of eight. Check-in starts at 6 p.m.
Trivia Night questions, written by local celebrities, will include 10 categories such as sports, current events, music, arts and science. Prizes for the top three winning teams will be awarded. A 50/50 raffle and silent auction will also be offered, with proceeds benefitting the RSYO. This is a family-friendly event, but would be best enjoyed by children 14 and older.
Beverages will be provided. Desserts and pizza will be available for purchase, or you may bring your own snacks. This is an alcohol-free event.
For reservations, visit rockfordsymphony.com or call (815) 972-2939.
From the Feb. 22-28, 2012, issue