- Responding to parents’ vaccine hesitance
- House turns to workers’ comp; workers, business interests testify
- Right-to-work not right for workers
- Several aspects of the Cubs bring optimism
- ‘Hogs handle Stars, move on to Grand Rapids
- TRRT Online Edition | May 6-12
- RRI: The Names frontman Dave Galluzzo
- Madigan sues companies of student loan debt scams
- State Roundup: Gambling expansion hearing highlights two possible bills
- Rauner to Smiddy: No debate for you
Trivia Night benefits Rockford Symphony Youth Orchestra
Rockford Symphony Youth Orchestra (RSYO) is hosting a Trivia Night fund-raiser beginning at 6:30 p.m., Friday, Feb. 24.
This fun-filled evening of trivia and good-natured competition will be in Kresge Hall at Riverfront Museum Park, 711 N. Main St, Rockford. Pre-registration is recommended. Walk-ups are welcome, but space is limited. Entry fee is $15 per person or $100 for teams of eight. Check-in starts at 6 p.m.
Trivia Night questions, written by local celebrities, will include 10 categories such as sports, current events, music, arts and science. Prizes for the top three winning teams will be awarded. A 50/50 raffle and silent auction will also be offered, with proceeds benefitting the RSYO. This is a family-friendly event, but would be best enjoyed by children 14 and older.
Beverages will be provided. Desserts and pizza will be available for purchase, or you may bring your own snacks. This is an alcohol-free event.
For reservations, visit rockfordsymphony.com or call (815) 972-2939.
From the Feb. 22-28, 2012, issue