- NWS: Thunderstorms expected Sunday night
- McKellen’s Mr. Holmes a satisfactory conclusion
- Rockford visitor spending jumps
- The misguided Cecil the lion debate
- State, union extend contract again
- Willow Creek left in the dust by development
- CUB helps residents find best deal
- What the Scott Walker fundraising controversy means for 2016
- Corn prices fade as supplies stay in surplus
- Cubs make history in an unfortunate way
Pearson to give away furnace, air conditioner at March 2-4 Rockford Home Show
Online Staff Report
Pearson, the plumbing, heating and pest control company, will be giving away three large prizes to increase the efficiency — and the fun — of three lucky winners’ homes at this year’s Rockford Home Show March 2-4 at the Indoor Sports Center, 8800 E. Riverside Blvd., Loves Park. Local residents can enter at Pearson’s Home Show booth anytime during this year’s show.
The first-prize winner will get the choice of a Rheem 95 percent efficiency furnace plus installation or a high-efficiency air conditioning unit with installation. The second-place winner will receive a water softener and free softener salt for a year. Third place is a Sony Playstation 3.
Matt Morgan, vice president of Pearson, said: “It’s the local residents who have helped Pearson get to where we are today. We’d like to help them out at a time when it can be difficult to get that new furnace or water softener.”
There is no cost to enter and entries will be accepted each day of the Home Show at Pearson’s booth, No. 200. The winners will be randomly drawn Monday, March 5, and notified via e-mail or phone.
Posted Feb. 24, 2012