- Freeport murder suspect Damon Dixson taken into custody in Rockford
- Local gas station employee arrested for selling liquor to minor
- Renewable Fuel Standard delay ‘a mixed blessing,’ Bustos says
- Rockford delegation presents inaugural ‘Rockford Award’ to Norwegian Air
- Education in Illinois making slow progress, according to report
- Illinois GOP Congressional delegation: Obama’s immigration plan undermines rule of law
- Suspect, 17, charged in Halloween hit-and-run in Roscoe
- Saint Anthony College of Nursing president to retire
- Man found guilty in deadly August 2013 crash at Mulford and Garrett Lane
- ‘The Price is Right Live!’ at Coronado March 1; tickets on sale Nov. 21
Pearson to give away furnace, air conditioner at March 2-4 Rockford Home Show
Online Staff Report
Pearson, the plumbing, heating and pest control company, will be giving away three large prizes to increase the efficiency — and the fun — of three lucky winners’ homes at this year’s Rockford Home Show March 2-4 at the Indoor Sports Center, 8800 E. Riverside Blvd., Loves Park. Local residents can enter at Pearson’s Home Show booth anytime during this year’s show.
The first-prize winner will get the choice of a Rheem 95 percent efficiency furnace plus installation or a high-efficiency air conditioning unit with installation. The second-place winner will receive a water softener and free softener salt for a year. Third place is a Sony Playstation 3.
Matt Morgan, vice president of Pearson, said: “It’s the local residents who have helped Pearson get to where we are today. We’d like to help them out at a time when it can be difficult to get that new furnace or water softener.”
There is no cost to enter and entries will be accepted each day of the Home Show at Pearson’s booth, No. 200. The winners will be randomly drawn Monday, March 5, and notified via e-mail or phone.
Posted Feb. 24, 2012