- Judge tosses Chicago pension deal
- AFSCME, Rauner administration still at odds
- Through the brewing class
- AFSCME: Governor trying to force work stoppage
- What’s to negotiate? Illinois GOP, Dems can’t agree on topic
- Windows users rejoice: Windows 10 fixes what ails you!
- An easy fix to the Cubs scoring woes
- Trump ripped on floor of state House
- Striving to preserve biodiversity
- Happy hour (not so) special
Interior decorating course begins March 21 at Rock Valley
“Introduction to Interior Decorating,” an eight-week course, will be offered by Rock Valley College (RVC) Community and Continuing Education beginning March 21.
The course will discuss selecting colors, flooring, lighting, furniture and more.
The course will meet from 6:15 to 8:15 p.m., Wednesdays, March 21-May 9, in Classroom Building II (CLII) on RVC’s main campus, 3301 N. Mulford Road, Rockford. Cost is $99.
An outline and handouts are provided in related subject matter. Those in the class will choose a room of their choice to decorate. At the end of the course, the area chosen will reflect something practical, useful and budget sensitive for all members of the household.
Guest speakers and a field trip to a local store will offer professional help in creating the room. Participants will also learn how to organize and present a personal/client presentation board.
Mark Iverson II will serve as instructor for the course. Iverson works for a local painting company that has been in business for more than 23 years. His work was featured on HGTV in Fort Lauderdale, Fla., and he has won several awards for Best Paint Design from the Home Builders Association in Rockford.
For more details or to register, call RVC Community and Continuing Education at (815) 921-3900.
From the Feb. 29-March 6, 2012, issue