- What the Scott Walker fundraising controversy means for 2016
- Corn prices fade as supplies stay in surplus
- Cubs make history in an unfortunate way
- Pension battle headed for SCOTUS?
- Closed for Progress: downtown’s steady revival
- TRRT Online Edition | July 29-August 4
- State employees get another win in pay dispute
- Judge tosses Chicago pension deal
- AFSCME, Rauner administration still at odds
- Through the brewing class
March 7 deadline for Irish Pub Night at Mendelssohn
Mendelssohn Performing Arts Center will host an Irish Pub Night from 7 to 10 p.m., Friday, March 9. The event will be inside Emerson Auditorium, 420 N. Church St., Rockford.
Irish Pub Night will feature the music of Joe Cullen and his Irish Band; “A Taste of Ireland” from Murphy’s Pub & Grill between 7 and 8:30 p.m.; and Andy Capp’s hot fries/Irish crisps and pretzels from 8:30 to 10 p.m.
A cash bar with beer, wine and soft drinks will be available throughout the evening. A 50/50 drawing will also be held.
Tickets are $25 per person, and reservations are required by March 7. Call (815) 964-9713 for more details or for reservations.
All proceeds from the event benefit the Mendelssohn Performing Arts Center.
From the Feb. 29-March 6, 2012, issue