- TRRT March 4-10 | Online Edition
- Commentary: Walker’s budget calls for schools to stop reporting sexual assaults
- Wallace hopes for redevelopment expansion
- Teravainen makes instant impact on return to ‘Hawks
- Oregon mayor reacts to Exelon talk of closing nuclear plant
- GiGi’s benefit for Down syndrome, March 21
- What’s the future hold for Rose?
- ‘Hogs keep pace in tight Midwest
- Qatar continues to confound
- Meet John Doe: Keep public notices in print
Youth Baseball: RiverHawks offer four summer baseball camps starting in June
LOVES PARK, Ill. — The Rockford RiverHawks will host four baseball camps this summer for children ages 13 and younger.
Four different camps will be held throughout the summer and will feature instruction from RiverHawks Manager Rich Austin on the fundamentals of base running, hitting, fielding and throwing.
The camps are part of the RiverHawks’ goal of providing affordable youth baseball to the Rockford area.
All campers will receive a T-shirt and ticket voucher for a 2012 RiverHawks game.
Camps run June 18-20, June 26-28, July 16-17, 19 and Aug. 14-16 at RiverHawks Stadium. Check-in for all dates will be 8:30 a.m. with the camp running 9 a.m.-noon. The cost of the camp is $40 for one session, $60 for two sessions, $75 for three sessions and $85 for four sessions.
For more information or to register, call (815) 885-2255. RiverHawks Stadium is at 4503 Interstate Blvd., Loves Park, Ill.
Advertising and season ticket information is available by calling (815) 885-2255. Fans can also visit www.rockfordriverhawks.com.
From the Feb. 29-March 6, 2012, issue