- TRRT April 1-7 | Online Edition
- Guest Commentary: the Rockford Apartment Association
- State Roundup: NIU employee improperly reimbursed $30K
- State Roundup: Governor signs budget fix bills
- Rauner, Democratic leaders shake hands and make law
- State roundup: National guardsman and cousin arrested in terror plot
- Lawmaker says license plate readers a privacy threat
- Bryant not the first to feel impact of free agency rules
- State Roundup: Parents’ group calls for standardized test opt-out bill
- Hononegah Mack: ‘The best woman in the county’
Roscoe native joins Rockford Health Physicians
Melissa Rorhbacher, D.O., a Roscoe native and Rockton Hononegah High School graduate, recently joined Rockford Health Physicians — Perryville, 3401 N. Perryville Road in Rockford. She specializes in Family Practice medicine and is accepting new patients. Call (815) 971-DrDr (3737) for more information. Dr. Rohrbacher’s clinical interests include preventive health medicine as well as women’s children’s and adolescent health.
Dr. Rohrbacher is board certified and completed her family practice residency at the University of Illinois-Advicate Christ Medical Center in Oak Lawn, Ill. She earned her doctor of osteopathic medicine degree at Midwestern University-Chicago College of Osteopathic Medicine in Downers Grove, Ill.
From the March 7-13, 2012, issue