- Freeport murder suspect Damon Dixson taken into custody in Rockford
- Local gas station employee arrested for selling liquor to minor
- Renewable Fuel Standard delay ‘a mixed blessing,’ Bustos says
- Rockford delegation presents inaugural ‘Rockford Award’ to Norwegian Air
- Education in Illinois making slow progress, according to report
- Illinois GOP Congressional delegation: Obama’s immigration plan undermines rule of law
- Suspect, 17, charged in Halloween hit-and-run in Roscoe
- Saint Anthony College of Nursing president to retire
- Man found guilty in deadly August 2013 crash at Mulford and Garrett Lane
- ‘The Price is Right Live!’ at Coronado March 1; tickets on sale Nov. 21
Roscoe native joins Rockford Health Physicians
Melissa Rorhbacher, D.O., a Roscoe native and Rockton Hononegah High School graduate, recently joined Rockford Health Physicians — Perryville, 3401 N. Perryville Road in Rockford. She specializes in Family Practice medicine and is accepting new patients. Call (815) 971-DrDr (3737) for more information. Dr. Rohrbacher’s clinical interests include preventive health medicine as well as women’s children’s and adolescent health.
Dr. Rohrbacher is board certified and completed her family practice residency at the University of Illinois-Advicate Christ Medical Center in Oak Lawn, Ill. She earned her doctor of osteopathic medicine degree at Midwestern University-Chicago College of Osteopathic Medicine in Downers Grove, Ill.
From the March 7-13, 2012, issue